Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paraguay

Paraguay (Author's Note: I am furious with myself for using that "Pa-'poo'-a" joke on the last entry because now I can't make a joke about "Para-GAY" which would be even more hilarious) is a landlocked South American nation which has, due to its central position within the continent, been nicknamed "The Heart of America." Anatomically speaking, I think "The Appendix of America" would be more accurate, but that of course carries all sorts of other connotations, and I would prefer not to recommend a Paraguectomy until all the facts are in. Wow. I've already filled pretty much all the space I wanted to without ever actually saying anything about the country in question. The capital is AsunciĆ³n. There. Now you've learned something.

AsunciĆ³n, seen here in what appears to be a screenshot from some obscure Paraguayan "Cloverfield" spinoff.

1 comment: