Monday, March 15, 2010

Cameroon

Cameroon is alright in my book. Anyone who says otherwise is going to have to make a pretty strong argument against Cameroon and then I might re-evaluate my position. Then again, I might not. Uh, now I've confused myself. Anyway, Cameroon used to be a German colony, starting in the late 19th century, but after the Deutsch got their asses handed to them in the Great War, the colony was split up between the British and the French (and, for all you "traditional marriage" whiners, Cameroon turned out JUST FINE). The capital is Yaoundé, but that's really not important because anyone who knows anything about Cameroon knows that Douala is where the real shit goes down. According to a recent study, Cameroon is far and away the country most often confused with a type of cookie.

These are not Cameroon. These are cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment